Monday, October 12, 2009

Classes' Acts of Kindness ("AOK") from 10/6-10/13

Wilnie - ironed a shirt for my cousin and replaced my mom's cellphone charger
Tyuen - helped my mom with the dishes
Aliyah - saw some who didn't have a lot of money give a homeless person a lollipop, saw my grandma's friend at hospital
Deborah - helped my sister cook Quesadillas
Jeremy - helped a lady take her carriage off the bus
Arvonne - helped my mom give my brother and sister a bath
Nicolas - helped clean my room and house
Mirkovens-helped my friend, Josh, clean his room; took out the trash
Jordan - an old man fell down and I helped him up
Luis - helped my mom do the dishes
Francis - kid fell down and school and people made fun of him so I helped him up, babysat for my 6month old cousin
Adrian - gave Mrs. Donovan one of the pay it forward bracelets and told her she needed to do something and she did something for her daughter's soccer team, teacher said thank you for the jellybeans we gave her and then shared them with everyone, taught my niece how to say the word McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment