Thursday, December 3, 2009

She's A Winner

I WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO SAY A SPECIAL THANK YOU AND SHOW MY APPRECIATION FOR MY MOM BECAUSE...There is no one that I know that more people (friends, relatives and family members) rely on to her for your help. Regardless of what is asked of her, no matter how small or big, what time of day, her answer is always the same, “Of course I will be there for you.” Whether it is driving an elderly friend to the store, accompanying a friend or family to the doctor, listening to someone’s problem and offering advice, or dropping what she is doing to drive 40 minutes or 180 minutes because one of her grandchildren has asked to see her, there is nothing she hasn’t done or won’t do for someone in need. She has done it all for me for 39 years as her son, and constantly inspires me to be a better person. She is simply the best and I am so happy to be able to recognize her with this special appreciation award.

No comments:

Post a Comment